red02chevy - not so good transaction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's actually sanded. On some of the trim, you can see were it was sanded too low. All around the A/C vents on the brushed pieces as well...

Did you smooth out the sand scratches before hydrodip?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record, I've delt with Jon before, and the transaction went smoothly. I exchanged emails and whatnot with him, purchased items through him (I PP'ed him first), and the items arrived as described. He kept me in the loop the whole way.

People get busy sometimes. Can't say what happened here, but I'd want someone to pipe up for me if I were getting nailed for a misunderstanding.

:Handshake: Thank you for the positive feedback here about this user! This at least gives the user some credibility in the situation and is good to know :)

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you smooth out the sand scratches before hydrodip?

The hydrodipper is taking care of all that. He does paint as well so it was re-sanded and primed, etc.

steven13608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you say they were for sell? id like to buy them if you do.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Didn't even remember to come look at this thread again. Seems like it has resolved itself. It has made me think less of the guy though only because I have had my text/calls ignored by him too once upon a time.:hands:
It was not a purchase or anything so it was not a big deal but I just don't like stand up guys.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like it has resolved itself.

The situation has, but the wood ordeal hasn't... The hydro-dipper is being kinda shady now. It's been 4 weeks and still isn't done with the test panel. It's not the shops main work or anything, I just expected it to be done sooner.

I think I'm just going to sell this stuff and get the Denali wood.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Sorry about that Nathan. The Denali wood does look very good so that is a better option for you.
What we go through to customize.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287