red02chevy - not so good transaction...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you looking at keeping the woodgrain, or changing it to something else? You can paint them, dip them, or wrap them. If you wanna get rid of them, let me know how much, i might be looking to try a new look on mine.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were you looking at keeping the woodgrain, or changing it to something else? You can paint them, dip them, or wrap them. If you wanna get rid of them, let me know how much, i might be looking to try a new look on mine.

I wanted to swap all my stuff out for the LTZ wood, but that's not going to happen now. I dropped 1 piece off at a hydro-dipper and we are going to try something...

pmexpert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was glossy, but used special film to make it matt. Or you can use matt lack for the same effect

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah you should contact him ASAP. Those pieces are definitely flawed!

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah you should contact him ASAP. Those pieces are definitely flawed!

I've tried contacting him. He won't respond. Doesn't answer PM's. Only answered an email once saying they were shipped but wouldn't give me a tracking number.

I even got his phone number and texted him. He responded until I told him who I was and asked about the parts, then he never responded back.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be sure to write something up in the member evaluations section so others can be warned about this member ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried contacting him. He won't respond. Doesn't answer PM's. Only answered an email once saying they were shipped but wouldn't give me a tracking number.

I even got his phone number and texted him. He responded until I told him who I was and asked about the parts, then he never responded back.

:hmm: this is definitely good info to know and would be worthwhile to spread the word to the rest of the board so that no one else does business with him again.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post his info and hopefully someone close can pay him a "visit"...

that's BS

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The parts were like that when I got my Tahoe never even knew they weren't "right". The picture that was posted in the add showed the condition of them, I deleted it from my photobucket right after they were paid for. I'll see if I still have the picture on my camera or my home computer and post it for y'all.

Also that wasn't my number you texted so idk what you're talking about. Also I didn't get a message from you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne