Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know I spoke with Tony about the bushings from DJM and the issue you had. I was concerned about the ones I had just received and asked him if I should be buying new ones as well. He said for you to contact him for new ones free of charge and that DJM does indeed provide Poly Bushings... Not sure how long yours were on or why they failed. Where they an older set before they revised the bushing? 2011?

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know I spoke with Tony about the bushings from DJM and the issue you had. I was concerned about the ones I had just received and asked him if I should be buying new ones as well. He said for you to contact him for new ones free of charge and that DJM does indeed provide Poly Bushings... Not sure how long yours were on or why they failed. Where they an older set before they revised the bushing? 2011?
I bought them through Tony less than a year ago. I already have new bushings though.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought them through Tony less than a year ago. I already have new bushings though.
Strange... I wonder why they failed so fast. You must drive like I do lmao. I bought the energy suspension ones for cheap insurance as well. They only had the greasable one for the smaller rear bar so one is and one isn't... Oh well. You off work yet installing that Whipple or what man? I sure hope you get some nice weather this weekend, good luck!!!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So red, i say you call out sick today and get your ass movin' on that install, if i remem right, you took monday off.....make it a four day weekend and get it done buddy........need 2 days to drive it around........:D;):cool::driver:

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd lo
So red, i say you call out sick today and get your ass movin' on that install, if i remem right, you took monday off.....make it a four day weekend and get it done buddy........need 2 days to drive it around........:D;):cool::driver:
Id love to but I'm already at work. Got an important project, trying to save my bosses ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu