Reconfiguring Instrument cluster with Tech2 and TIS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Chase. I was fortunate to be able to buy mine. However, these forum pages are filled with questions and frustrations that that machine can answer and solve very quickly, saving the owner both precious time and money.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Chase. I was fortunate to be able to buy mine. However, these forum pages are filled with questions and frustrations that that machine can answer and solve very quickly, saving the owner both precious time and money.
I agree which is why I’m saving up to buy one. Lol.

chevy529

Reaction score
I agree which is why I’m saving up to buy one. Lol.

My Tech2 arrived yesterday. If we weren't so far apart I'd share ... well if I figure out how to actually use it.

Been working on a WINXP Pro computer to hook up to it. I just realized I can do THAT later and should be making sure it actually works before I sign off on the seller. I forgot how slow those old XP 'puters are! lol

Who is the "go to" guy here on these Tech2's? @swathdiver

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have access to a tech 2 and tis2web. If I remember I'll bring it home and see on the tech 2 side of it. I know for a fact I can reprogram mileage on a cluster through tis2web as I've done on a rebuilt clusters.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Tech2 arrived yesterday. If we weren't so far apart I'd share ... well if I figure out how to actually use it.

Been working on a WINXP Pro computer to hook up to it. I just realized I can do THAT later and should be making sure it actually works before I sign off on the seller. I forgot how slow those old XP 'puters are! lol

Who is the "go to" guy here on these Tech2's? @swathdiver

I'll try to help out and share what I've learned through using mine.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have access to a tech 2 and tis2web. If I remember I'll bring it home and see on the tech 2 side of it. I know for a fact I can reprogram mileage on a cluster through tis2web as I've done on a rebuilt clusters.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
if you get something figured out please let me know! Dealership couldn’t program my cluster and I’m sincerely irritated that their damn expensive computers and software couldn’t make t happen. I just wasted $250.... stupid stealership...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287