Recently Bought a '17 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmad1

Reaction score
After about a week of ownership, finding out some things about it that indicates I didn't do enough research on it before purchasing it. The '12 LT we traded was pretty loaded except for NAV. Now I have found that the '17 doesn't even have power mirrors. Already finding it a pain in the rear by not having them. We used them often on the '12. But for that price, I feel it should have them instead of some of the maze of electrics or some other short cuts to offset it. Electric mirrors were even standard on my base model Vette.

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer. Still a good truck though?

The power mirrors must be in some option package; I have them on my 2016.

The LT is the high-risk Tahoe in my opinion. If you option it properly, it is by far the best equipment/price balance in the lineup. But if you shop on price only, you may have some equipment disappointments. You definitely can't just buy an LT thinking they are all the same, like the Asian car companies do it.

I never buy a car until I know more about it than anybody at the dealership does.

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup you need the Luxury package for power fold mirrrors, push button start. power folding 2nd and 3rd row.

cross traffic alert, front and rear park assist, blind spot

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup you need the Luxury package for power fold mirrrors, push button start. power folding 2nd and 3rd row.

cross traffic alert, front and rear park assist, blind spot

And heated steering wheel and fog lights on my 2016 Tahoe with luxury package.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have navigation? When you start your car. Does the nav screen start in navigation or the last place you had it when you turned the car off? My car reverts back to the home page when I turn her off and then back on.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Dick!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAUDADES333