Rear Seat Entertainment Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonsharp2000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are replacing mine, need to keep it overnight because they don't have the replacement.

TxChevyz71

Reaction score
My 16 Denali XL is back in the shop for the radio issues. Yes I know there is an issue with XM radio and t-mobile, but I have 2 other vehicles and this doesn't happen to them.

Sitting in my driveway on a bluebird day, sometimes my XM radio will cut in and out like someone hit the mute button, and it will show "loading SXM" on the screen. It doesn't do it all the time, but it is sporatic. I know there are some bad spots in Houston, but it shouldn't do it like this. It makes XM radio virtually un-useable.

The Vehicle has already been back to the dealer twice for the same issue. First time was for the radio and they did a software update. It did not fix the problem.

The second time, they replaced the antenna. It actually seemed like it fixed the problem. I even called the dealer and let them know it seemed to have worked. About 3 weeks later it started with the same symptoms again. It is back at the dealership today, we will see what happens, They said they are going to conduct further diagnostics and perhaps replace the radio.

Has anyone else that had their radio replaced? Did it actually fix the problem?

jonsharp2000

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just can't catch a break, the 3rd row just went out. Heading back to the shop to have it replaced as well.

OP
OP
mowrer7

mowrer7

Reaction score
Called my local dealer today on an update, dealership has nothing new to tell me. He says they will not replace anything until they know for sure what it is, but after having it 2 full days they still don't know what it is and offered for me to bring it in again. I think I will call Laura, where I bought it and see what they say...

azman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Called my local dealer today on an update, dealership has nothing new to tell me. He says they will not replace anything until they know for sure what it is, but after having it 2 full days they still don't know what it is and offered for me to bring it in again. I think I will call Laura, where I bought it and see what they say...
What got your issue fixed? My Suburban just started having a similar issue. It won't load any CDs or DVDs. I can't get the rear screens to show anything now.