Rear Power Locks Blowing Fuse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhedelius

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All, I have a 2004 Yukon XL 2500 and recently replaced the right rear window regulator setup. Everything was fine until I realized that when the power locks are used, the fuse for the rear doors blows. I have taken everything apart multiple times. I thought I had it figured out but it started doing it again. I thought it was on the wire bundle that goes by the motor (only part of wires that was moved during install) so I taped it up and even put tape over the metal bracket where the motor mounts to the lower door. It was working fine and I kept rolling the window up and down and testing the locks while putting it back together. After closing the door and testing the locks, the fuse blew. I'm a little frustrated at this point and would love to button it up for the last time. I even had the connector to the window motor unplugged and same thing. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated at this point.

Thanks,
Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094