Rear lift gate button problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McIntosh777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine doesnt even open or close with any buttons, i have to do it manually...when i open it manually now the rear latch just makes a bunch of loud noises...

Hi, I had issues with mine where several things stoped working.Low beam headlights ,rear hatch wouldn’t work with inside overhead switch or keypad.The rear deck handle switch also wouldn’t work.I believe what fixed mine after several attempts of checking fuses and wires.Who would think both low beams would be burnt at the same time.Replaced with new.Removed rear panel on deck and replaced outside handle release switch .That did not fix that problem.After Disconnecting the battery for a lengthy time and check more fuses .Reconnected battery and my key pad started working as did the inside button to close deck when raised but the outside handle still not working.Thats my last issue to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792

Latest posts