Rear entertainment harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Zsvntyfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I may have talked about my misfortune of having my truck stolen from me. When they stole my truck the pulled out the rear entertainment unit and cut the harness. Is their any place to get a harness? I googled everything I could think of and no luck. 05 Tahoe z71

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archer04

Reaction score
Ok not sure if this will help or not, but I did some research on it as well. Finally I broke down and called a local dealer in my area that is pretty good to me and will look up a part if I need. I told them the year, and trim of your tahoe, but had to use my tahoe for reference as I dont have the last 8 of your vin. My tahoe isnt a Z71, but it does have Bose, and the rear entertainment system, with a sunroof. Let me know if your set up is the same and we can correspond further and I will get you the gm part number I came up with for a starting point at least. Oh wait, here is the part number to start. 15143668

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd