Rear Cargo Liner Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why the regular Suburbans and Yukon XLs are so perfect and have been since 1935! Seeing the back of Travis' Tahoe reminds me of the scene in the movie "Heat", where DeNiro's character open's his trunk to put Waingro in it:

Sure, if that much space is needed on a daily basis or you can fit in your garage. I personally don't have the need for that big of a vehicle on a regular basis nor can I fit it in our garage and there is no way I'm going to let it sit outside in the AZ sun 365 days a year since most vehicles that do end up looking like shit over the years due to that much sun exposure and summer temps. :)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure, if that much space is needed on a daily basis or you can fit in your garage. I personally don't have the need for that big of a vehicle on a regular basis nor can I fit it in our garage and there is no way I'm going to let it sit outside in the AZ sun 365 days a year since most vehicles that do end up looking like shit over the years due to that much sun exposure and summer temps. :)

Well, I don't NEED that much space on a daily basis either. But it is there when needed and don't have to go through hoops to haul stuff and people. My Pontiac Montana is just as roomy if not more so for the 3rd row passengers and it too has room for strollers and groceries. It's only twenty inches and it makes a world of difference.

My previous garages would have fit my truck, the current one does not either. Good wax keeps it protected from Florida's weather.

centex254

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been using the cargo mat from my '15 Grand Cherokee, but after seeing the fit and coverage of the Canvasbacks I pulled the trigger yesterday (in RealTree Camo). I can still use the cargo mat on top if need be, Thanks for the pics!
Just got them and put 'em in today!IMG_3276.JPG

clogan2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my Weather tech...soft vinyl, folds,/rolls up just fine whenever we need to raise 3rd row seat. Matches GM heavy mats petfectly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518