Rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any other manufacturers besides Fab Fours that makes an aftermarket rear bumper for the 2015 and newer Suburbans and Yukon XL's? Something sturdy for off-roading that has recovery points.

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
I have looked and its really amazing that no one makes any bumpers for these trucks besides Fab Fours which I am not completely sold on yet. I wished Road Armor or any number of the companyies that make every version under the sun for a K1500 or K2500 truck would make something for Tahoes and Suburbans. With the number of late model Tahoes and Suburbans now coming on the secondary market I really hope someone gives FF a little healthy competition and drives some innovation.

OP
OP
Etraeger

Etraeger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have looked and its really amazing that no one makes any bumpers for these trucks besides Fab Fours which I am not completely sold on yet. I wished Road Armor or any number of the companyies that make every version under the sun for a K1500 or K2500 truck would make something for Tahoes and Suburbans. With the number of late model Tahoes and Suburbans now coming on the secondary market I really hope someone gives FF a little healthy competition and drives some innovation.
I agree. IDK why it's taking the aftermarket vendors so long to come out with products for the 2015 and newer Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon, especially when they already have aftermarket parts for the 2014 and older ones! It's been over 3 years now, still very little aftermarket parts!

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of you FF front bumper please. When I looked at the FF website the bumper looks like it hangs down real low in the front, almost like the kind you see on tow trucks so they can push disabled cars. Maybe it was just the angle of the picture was taken at. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe