Rear Bose sub ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fleetgeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 2001 Bose system in my Denali it has a rear subwoofer lately hasn't been working yesterday as I was driving I came to a stop and felt a lot of bass was happy because I now know my subwoofer works but only for a short amount of time it cutt off and stopped working it only works sometimes

What can be the problem

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 2001 Bose system in my Denali it has a rear subwoofer lately hasn't been working yesterday as I was driving I came to a stop and felt a lot of bass was happy because I now know my subwoofer works but only for a short amount of time it cutt off and stopped working it only works sometimes

What can be the problem
Sounds like a poor connection. I have no idea how the bose setup is because I don't have bose but my rear sub has a little connector near the sub, if you take off the panel, there should be a black clip. I'd check that first, but again idk if it's the same as mine without bose. Check the connection by the amp too, but idk where your amp is. Hope it's an easy fix, I heard replacing the bose parts are a pain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24