Raptor Lining

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

graystone

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't mind it if it had more aggressive tires and wheels. And something different with the grill. Did you paint it with the door handles in? You are really going to hate life if you door handle breaks

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I like the grey rhino lining. Just need color match grill
black housing lights
24x12 Black wheels with 33x12.50x24 mud tires.

OP
OP
Joshuasvt

Joshuasvt

Reaction score
Looks good. Not my cup of tea but I do like it.

What are your plans for the truck?

Thanks! I'd like to black out the chrome, black wheels with beefier tires, exhaust, and all red led tails. Other than that just keep it running as long as it will go. I can't really lift it because of the parking garage at work, however I did pull out the air ride and replace it with Bilstein 5100's.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'd like to black out the chrome, black wheels with beefier tires, exhaust, and all red led tails. Other than that just keep it running as long as it will go. I can't really lift it because of the parking garage at work, however I did pull out the air ride and replace it with Bilstein 5100's.

How' the ride? I lowered mine and got the beltech sc shocks but I'm thinking a out getting billtein 4600s

Tkrysl

Reaction score
Great work. How did you get the raptor spray color tinted?

I'm getting ready to do my rocker panels myself. ee060157da472f1af4cc68f5985becb0.jpg

I don't always venture out into the sub-freezing darkness, but when I do, it is hunting season, and I carry a Remington. Stay hungry my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts