Raptor Lining

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Joshuasvt

Joshuasvt

Reaction score
As in, literally ripped it off in a parking garage?
Yeah...long story but to sum it up...I'm an Iraq/Afghanistan war veteran with ptsd. A Porsche was hauling balls and his exhaust backfired behind me and I hit the gas. It happens. I wanted to rip the guys throat out, but I stayed in the truck and was able to let it go.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...long story but to sum it up...I'm an Iraq/Afghanistan war veteran with ptsd. A Porsche was hauling balls and his exhaust backfired behind me and I hit the gas. It happens. I wanted to rip the guys throat out, but I stayed in the truck and was able to let it go.
Completely understandable, even without ptsd.
Thank you for serving.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good on you man. I probably wouldn't have reacted the same way you did. I wasn't told I had ptsd they told me I just had anger issues and in that situation I probably would have snapped

OP
OP
Joshuasvt

Joshuasvt

Reaction score
Thanks guys. It's is what it is. It's part of me now and I've accepted that. I've worked my butt off to get to where I'm at today (mentally), so after it happened I was more angry at myself than the turd in the Porsche.

Anyway back to the Yukon...got the final sanding done and everything prepped for spray tomorrow after work.

OP
OP
Joshuasvt

Joshuasvt

Reaction score
Not the best pics, but the hood shows the color well. Irs going to look nice with small red accents. Im thinking tow hooks and calipers. Then save up for black wheels and slightly larger tires

20180522_191604.jpg 20180522_205811.jpg 20180522_191622.jpg 20180522_205820.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like, woulda pulled the tails tho, prob easiest part to remove....waiting for finished product...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elteclas

Latest posts