Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool pick 'em up truck. Can I borrow it to pick up an oven from the Home Depot?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the antenna.

I didn't even notice it. I thought pretty much any new vehicles other than something like a cargo van no longer had those whip style antennas. Kinda gives it a vintage/utility appeal.

*Edit*

Just Googled some late-model pics. The no antenna thing seems to just be a thing with SUVs and cars.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good, Serge :) I've convinced myself that my next truck will be up rather than low. I like how this thing sits.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good, Serge :) I've convinced myself that my next truck will be up rather than low. I like how this thing sits.
Yes, the more lift the merrier.....ill let you experiment on my tahoe....:D.... buy the parts, send them to me, illl put them on and send you pics....ok? Deal...

Im waiting, did you ship them out yet?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, the more lift the merrier.....ill let you experiment on my tahoe....:D.... buy the parts, send them to me, illl put them on and send you pics....ok? Deal...

Im waiting, did you ship them out yet?
Parts sent. Keep looking out your front door til they arrive and don't move from there til they do. I'd hate for you to miss their arrival.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout