Range AFM - LED light questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgive me if this has been covered before, but the search function on this forum brings up entirely too many posts to go through.

I recently got a Range AFM and didn't notice until last evening that the led lights stay on the entire time, lights up my driverside footwell, anyway to make it go off?

Maybe I'll need to add an led to the otherside, if I can't turn this one off.

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On all the time - no way to shut off. At least one forum member reported that he covered the lights with a dark tint to reduce to brightness.

Ciro

Reaction score
I am planning to get one of these cables. You can just turn it on/off when you need to. And if you don't like the device's light you can just hide the device behind the center console or dashboard.

2017-08-45-55.png

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with the device itself?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for about 5 months - 2017 Yukon Denali. Occasionally get a steady CEL on start but if I do a "hot" unplug/plugin (described in the Range FAQ) the CEL clears. Other than that it works as advertised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteHorseBFD792

Latest posts