Rancho QuickLIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skizzot

Reaction score
It's time to replace my struts/coils/shocks. I can get new OEM equivalent struts, shocks and a CCW 2.5"f/1"r leveler for $100 less than Rancho's best stuff. I figure I might as well spend the extra money on this:

RS999901 - RANCHO LOADED QUICKLIFT COMPLETE STRUT ASSEMBLY 2" FRONT LIFT

RS999262 - RANCHO RS9000XL SHOCK ABSORBER

RS70075 - Rancho Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kit

Rancho claims that the rear coil spacer is needed in order to level the rear with the new front height. I'm wondering why that's necessary with only 2" on the front. I do haul a 5k pound boat and don't want the ghetto sag though. I get slight rub when my steering is maxed out due to running 305/45/22 Nitto Grapplers so some type of leveling needs to be done. I like how the ride quality is adjustable on the Rancho but unlike the CCW, it's a permanently lifted strut assembly. I average 14.5mpg highway (it's 21mpg on stock) with the heavy 22" rims and 305 Grapplers, so not too sure if I want to keep it that way.

All opinions are welcomed............

Raider1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm wondering that my self...can anyone here that are using this type of Rancho QuickLIFT Loaded Leveling Struts care to elaborate..

Tractoman

Reaction score
I cannot answer the question but will be installing a CCM F/R lift and new Bilsteins all around this weekend. My concern was changing the stock spring and changing the ride quality. I also tow but normally only about a 3000lb boat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt