Radio pin out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle Pezzetti

Reaction score
Does any one have a copy of the pin outs for a 2013 Tahoe with Bose no navigation. I got a android direct fit head unit. But it has input for three factory plugs but factory radio only has two. Every thing works perfect except I have no rear sound. Those wires are the only thing left in the unused third plug

OptCodeVoid

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what your looking for but give it a try, hint: if your not sure what wires go to what speakers you can use a AA battery to the pos and neg of the supposed speaker wires and you should hear it crackling (WARNING: I do not know how this trick will work if you have a factory amp or if you chose the wrong wires!!! use at your own risk) Most speaker level outputs are between 6v and 24v and line levels are 3v to 6v. AA batteries are 1.5v...

radio_wiring.png

OP
OP
K

Kyle Pezzetti

Reaction score
I got it figured out. The third plug was for rear entertainment which I do not have. The other had a brown wire going to the can bus. I cut that wire and everything works perfect. Thanks for the diagram

OptCodeVoid

Reaction score
No problem, was that diagram accurate? I have something like 10 of them not sure which one is correct

OP
OP
K

Kyle Pezzetti

Reaction score
Not sure I didn't dig into the harness I took a stab in the dark at cutting the wire lol

After lining up the wires across it didn't seem to fit. If I had rear entertainment it probably would have been plug n play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan