R1Concepts 20% OFF President's Day Sale!

Discussion in 'Preferred Vendor Sales' started by Freedom Motorsports, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports SyntheticMotorsports Supporting Vendor

Name:
    Chris
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NOW THRU MONDAY FEBRUARY 20TH!

For a limited time ONLY! Save 20% off and receive free shipping to the lower 48 on all R1Concepts Performance Complete Brake Upgrade packages!

There is no other brand brake parts on the market today that compares to the R1Concepts packages we recommend. We have thoroughly tested them on 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton gas and diesel pickups since 2009 and they have never failed, never cracked, never warped and never disappointed or left us without increased braking performance over stock brake options.

After years of testing other brands out there on my personal diesel pickups and finally testing the R1Concepts Premier series rotors and Posi Quiet ceramic pads, they not only out performed the other brand packages I tried, they out lasted them by a LONG shot.

There is no better option out there for a bolt on replacement brake package for your Tahoe/Yukon.

Send me a PM or comment below with your specific year model and specs for your Tahoe/Yukon and I will provide a quote for your brake package immediately!

Please note, that these packages are not listed on our website due to product data software conflicts, this is a private message sale only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kwOH likes this.
  2. Fosscore

Fosscore Elite Member Supporting Member

Name:
    Michael
    kwOH and jerryjoe28 like this.
  3. jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28 That Guy Supporting Member

Name: