Question on axle not centered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReed450

Reaction score
Hey everyone my Tahoe is lifted 6" and it seems like the rear axle isn't centered or something. The driver rear tire sticks out further than the passenger side. Is that something that just happens when you lift these or what? Panhard bracket is tight. Any info would be great. Do I just need a spacer for the passenger side?

Sorry the pictures aren't the best

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
KReed450

KReed450

Reaction score
You need an adjustable panhard bar.

I was thinking about that, does anyone have any good suggestions for a nice one that would work on a lifted application? I only seem to find ones for when you lower not lift

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to install a panhard/tracking bar that is adjustable which you'll be able to compensate to match the lift. Went through the same issue when I first installed my 6in RCX. I bought a Sphoon adjustable tracking bar which centered my rear axle with minor adjustments. I think I payed $80-$90 bucks for mine offline/shipped.

OP
OP
KReed450

KReed450

Reaction score
You need to install a panhard/tracking bar that is adjustable which you'll be able to compensate to match the lift. Went through the same issue when I first installed my 6in RCX. I bought a Sphoon adjustable tracking bar which centered my rear axle with minor adjustments. I think I payed $80-$90 bucks for mine offline/shipped.

I wasn't sure if the Sphoon would work with a lifted application since it only really says on their website is for lowering

OP
OP
KReed450

KReed450

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094