Question about captain's chair swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xKANEx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm completing the captain's chairs swap on my 2011 Suburban and I'm looking for some help with the carpet pieces.

From what I have read, the carpet section that surrounds & covers the seat brackets on the floor is different for the bench vs the captain's chairs. First of all... for those who have done the swap is that right- are the carpet pieces in fact different?

That said, I think this is the part number for the center section of carpet-22837747. I talked with a Chevy parts department and we used a VIN from an ebony, captain's chair LTZ model.

If someone has an assembly manual... could you cross-reference that piece for the Captain's chair carpet section?

THANKS!

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really helping, but I didn't even know this swap could be done. If you complete it let me know as I might be intrested in trying this swap too.

Cold771

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm completing the captain's chairs swap on my 2011 Suburban and I'm looking for some help with the carpet pieces.

From what I have read, the carpet section that surrounds & covers the seat brackets on the floor is different for the bench vs the captain's chairs. First of all... for those who have done the swap is that right- are the carpet pieces in fact different?

That said, I think this is the part number for the center section of carpet-22837747. I talked with a Chevy parts department and we used a VIN from an ebony, captain's chair LTZ model.

If someone has an assembly manual... could you cross-reference that piece for the Captain's chair carpet section?

THANKS!
did you successfully complete swap. Im looking at doing the same thing. How did it come out

BigRig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to replace this section of carpet in my 2011 Denali, but from a quick search, 22837747 has been discontinued. Can anyone confirm?

BigRig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Called and spoke with someone at my local GM parts department and provided them with my VIN to look up the desired section of 2nd row carpet and here's the number I was provided with:

rook

Reaction score
So if I were to go the opposite way, this thread would have plenty people ready to swap captains for their bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have Black Leather Captains and looking to swap for a bench... any of you have a black leather bench?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum