Push bar on a hybrid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperKal

Reaction score
Still have not had a chance to install the grill and headlights yet. Maybe tomorrow. Yukon looks weird driving around without a grill for the last few days.

Although I am planning to get the push bar, I have not yet even ordered it. Since I am in Canada, it may take a couple of weeks from ordering.

I will check out the tow hook scenario tomorrow for sure.

I tried to attach the PDF from Setina for your perusal however I cannot get the file size small enough to upload. Try to download it from here:

https://www.wetransfer.com/download...58760136b7c6774bda6e586c20131017185048/8def20

Kal.

Decrow

Reaction score
Update

I've been looking at the idea of a grill guard/push bar also. Have you guy done this yet, any pics?

OP
OP
Rockytfox

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Haven't done it. Actually had the part on order but cancelled it because I wasn't sure how much I'd like it in the long term.

SuperKal

Reaction score
OK everyone, installed the Setina push bar this morning. Install went as expected, had to trim a bit of the bumper. A few minor differences/problems because it is a hybrid.

Will be back home from vacation next week and will post details and pics.

Looks awesome though.

Kal.

OP
OP
Rockytfox

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You knew this was coming....post pics!!!! Lol.

Did you go with any leds on the push bar or naked?

SuperKal

Reaction score
Ha Ha, you are right. I was wondering how long.

Am currently on vacation and have pics on my phone but cannot upload them now. Monday for sure.

Due to my last minute order for the pushbar, could not get the one with led's. Went with a PB400. I guess that means naked!

Just need to black out the rims next to complete the look.

Kal.

SuperKal

Reaction score
So after removing what I thought was the tow hook covers, there was still plastic bumper cover material to cut. Here is the right hand side with the cover removed and the hole in the bumper cut.

Attachments

• P1_1.jpg
    P1_1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094