Protection for 2nd row pathway carpet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebelp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a 2017 Suburban with the 2nd row bucket seats. I've double checked both the Husky and Weathertech sites, and I went ahead and bought the full 3-row mats, but I don't see anything that covers/protects the pathway between the 2nd row bucket seats. That little section will always see foot traffic from whichever kid climbs back to the 3rd row.

What do you guys use to protect that carpeted section?

Pohlease

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My weathertech protects the entire back area behind the driver and between and behind the second row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/3d-maxpider-classic-carpet-floor-mats

i have these and exteremly happy with the purchase. 3D molded carpet.it actually looks better than what came from factory and covers every little corner without looking tacky.

highly recommended. color black is darker than factory so my advice would be to order 2nd and 3rd rown together.. 3rd row covers all areas behind the second row including under seats.

PS: edited with new proper link . this is the set you want with carpet type material on top.

Last edited:

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.realtruck.com/defenderworx-albermo-3d-carpet-floor-liners/

i have these and exteremly happy with the purchase. 3D molded carpet.it actually looks better than what came from factory and covers every little corner without looking tacky.

highly recommended. color black is darker than factory so my advice would be to order 2nd and 3rd rown together.. 3rd row covers all areas behind the second row including under seats.

Do you happen to have any pics? I'd like this option over my current weathertech liners for the rear.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you bud. Bith secind row and third row installed

IMG_9186.JPG

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i used the weathertech 2nd & 3rd row 1pc mat
476073 (this is for cocoa mahogany interior)

weathertech-476073-277457.jpg

nj16yukon

Reaction score
The Weathertech 1-piece is awesome if you have kids using the 3rd row.

IMG_4229.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh