Projector Retrofit Adapters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of these for my Yukon? I have actually searched all of the other forums but can't find recent contact info for the guy that made them.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For which projector? If it's the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0, I made a set for myself before anyone was producing and selling them. If you're DIY-inclined, it's easy to do. I made mine out of HDPE, and its held up great for almost 2 years. I scanned the finished product, and added a single dimension, so you should be able to derive all the measurements you need. Or just print to scale as a template. Just seal it up really well (not pictured below).

https://goo.gl/photos/BE7CXsHw4a8Mb3tU9

Preview:

GSFBRyRGKLiNnmt-rX_rUh9d5rsHn95T_hmg=w1278-h719-no.png

bKal7SU_trHx6hJUTRdzn2nhZ2AR0uEvm5g=w1278-h1112-no.png

OP
OP
drowssap

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For which projector? If it's the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0, I made a set for myself before anyone was producing and selling them. If you're DIY-inclined, it's easy to do. I made mine out of HDPE, and its held up great for almost 2 years. I scanned the finished product, and added a single dimension, so you should be able to derive all the measurements you need. Or just print to scale as a template. Just seal it up really well (not pictured below).

https://goo.gl/photos/BE7CXsHw4a8Mb3tU9

Preview:

You are awesome! Thank you very much for that post! I want to ask you though....how do you like the 7.0?

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are awesome! Thank you very much for that post! I want to ask you though....how do you like the 7.0?

They're awesome. Very nice cutoff, very wide, and the highbeam is incredible. I've been running the XB55, and just recently had issues with one side not turning on occasionally, but I think its an igniter issue. Highly recommend the 7.0!

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I saw someone making these same type of brackets for the DEPO headlights too, but can't seem to find them. Would sure make a retrofit much easier.

Thank you for sharing your bracket seven9st surfer!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu