Product Review: Rain-X Latitude Wiper Blades A+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so Michelles Yukon needed wipers all the way around, so I go to autozone and ask their opinions on the wiper blades. I have tried many different types, most of which never lived up to the hype about quality, etc. I have to say, these Rain-x wiper blades are different, they are the only wiper blades of "That Style" that actually hugs the windshield on the edge of the passenger side of the windshield, the other brands, even though they advertised contouring to the window, did not contour to it all the way and the end of it would be off the window at the end. I am not sure if that is why they did not do a real good job, but I have never been impressed by them.

I AM Impressed with the Rain-X Latitude's. They hug the windshield all the way across to the edge. They also leave the windshield amazingly clean, cleaner than any other wiper I have ever used.

I highly recommend these wiper blades for your ride!!!

geo3xk

Reaction score
+1 got them on my Yukon and wife's ralliart and they are awesome.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518