Prices Paid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2018 Premier with the 6.2L. Sticker $75,600. Paid $67,500 plus got 27k trade on a 2013 4Runner and also added $5000 GM card bonus cash. That got us out the door at $36,000. Love the 6.2L and the Tahoe.
How do you like the Tahoe vs the 4Runner? I have a 2012 4Runner Limited and have been kicking tires on a Yukon/Tahoe but I’m mostly worried about reliability and the larger depreciation hit. Nice deal you got though.

Flight-RT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you like the Tahoe vs the 4Runner? I have a 2012 4Runner Limited and have been kicking tires on a Yukon/Tahoe but I’m mostly worried about reliability and the larger depreciation hit. Nice deal you got though.

Ours was a limited too. Never had any issues with the 4runer the wife bought it prior to me and my kids and we outgrew it. I am a bigger guy so I love Tahoe. I have a Chevy 2500HD, so this is the wife’s ride. She loves it too. Tons more power and better creature comforts. Gas mileage is better with the Tahoe. We are getting slmsot 24mpg on highway if the wife can keep her foot out of it..lol. The 4Runner usually got 18-19 all the time. The ride is better with the magnetic ride control. We plan on keeping this one for the long run so a depreciation isn’t that big of a deal as long as it holds up. We looked at a Yukon as well but the dealership didn’t want to deal like the Chevy dealer. We actually test drove it before buying the Chevy. It probably would have been our choice if they would have came close for a deal.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
prices seem to keep climbing since almost purchasing in December. The two 18 Yukons are now $5,500 more than what I could have purchased for in December. Had an 18 Denali ready to sign @ 16% off sticker and now best they can do is 10%. Crazy.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
prices seem to keep climbing since almost purchasing in December. The two 18 Yukons are now $5,500 more than what I could have purchased for in December. Had an 18 Denali ready to sign @ 16% off sticker and now best they can do is 10%. Crazy.

I think that might be because of the zero percent/72 month financing. I noticed that an XL Denali that i was looking at (MSRP $82,400) was marked down to $72k (internet price) a few days before the 0% started. However, as soon as the 0% started that same exact vehicle got marked up to $75,500. I think they just keep changing the incentives around...one month it favors folks who want to finance through GM, the next it favors cash buyers-and/or folks who finance through their own banks...

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But 0% is over. It ended just before I bought mine lmao just my luck. I got another burb because all of my Denali picks were only about $6k off, vs $14k off when I started looking.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that’s dumb, it’s only for lessees of 2016 Escalades. And owners get $7,500 off.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen several navi's over the past few weeks and man are they nice. Too much coin but I was impressed. I looked at another expedition over the weekend but think I'm still leaning towards a new burb premier or denali XL. This is Assuming I can find one buffeting-free.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doc52

Latest posts