PPV/SSV recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2011SSVHOE

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
not that I have heard of. I wonder how long the NTHSA or NTSB gives them to come up with a solution. Hell its almost been as long as having a baby, I guess it's low priority for GM due to the low production of PPV/SSV's versus civilian units

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a bump to see if anyone heard any new rumors.

GM Recall #:N151702620 / NHTSA #16V868

Only 49,000 vehicles, but it shows 100% impacted. I assume the fires aren't occurring or they would be moving faster on this.
Still, it's not like they can let the matter totally drop, they have to get to it sometime.

OP
OP
2011SSVHOE

2011SSVHOE

Reaction score
no they cant drop it cuz it's a recall, I tried calling GM's customer service line the other day just to go round and round in circles with the automated phone clerk. then I had to take an incoming call.

now from the time that they first come out with the recall , your wife could have had a baby by now . WTF GM get your head out of your ASS.

badbrad10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
August 2017 10 months after recall, GM has sent me three notices, dealer says they have no parts. Insured paid up in full.

OP
OP
2011SSVHOE

2011SSVHOE

Reaction score
I got my official Chevrolet recall notice today, Just got off the phone with my service advisor. She has the parts on order in my name and will call and set an appointment . when they come in. The letter states that they will replace the rt side fan motor. Replace the shroud and extend the wiring.

domoarigato

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my official Chevrolet recall notice today, Just got off the phone with my service advisor. She has the parts on order in my name and will call and set an appointment . when they come in. The letter states that they will replace the rt side fan motor. Replace the shroud and extend the wiring.

I got mine in the mail as well!

Will any Chevy dealership work for this recall?

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mechanics around here went out on strike shortly after I got my SSV.

They have been out since August 1st,
and the dealer won't even order the parts to be available for when the strike is over.

OP
OP
2011SSVHOE

2011SSVHOE

Reaction score

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members