Post before and after pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the new front end style that Chevy is going with for Tahoes, but not a fan of that vertical strip on the rear passenger windows

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Your opinion. However its my vehicle which is why I chose what wheels to put on it and didn't ask for opinions from others. The Texas Badge is where it is supposed to be it's a Texas edition LT. Thanks
Everyone has their own opinions, like you said, it's yours, do to it what you like! Looks great dude! :waytogo:

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Looks good! Did you wrap the grill also with vinyl? Looks like you used the gloss instead of matt correct. What did it cost to have all that done. Thanks Also did you use 4 inch from Shadowline

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much better without the chrome. 2/3 drop and your good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Did you wrap the grill also with vinyl? Looks like you used the gloss instead of matt correct. What did it cost to have all that done. Thanks Also did you use 4 inch from Shadowline

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks man! I did have it wrapped with gloss black vinyl. Did the same material for both the door trim and grill. The guy said it would run about $700. He charged me $500 for everything. It was about 10 hrs of work. Not sure what you mean by 4 inch from shadowline. If you want some close ups, I can send you some.

Last edited:

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much better without the chrome. 2/3 drop and your good to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100%. It looks better blacked out. The drop is definitely on the to do list. I'm going to do a 2/4 drop. The rear gap is alot bigger in person. Can't wait to do that though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts