Post before and after pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of time and patience involved in that! Can you see any spots where the trim stopped when it's cut for corners or anything. How do they hide it all I wonder with all the different angles and widths. Did someone like a tinted windows shop do it or some other car kind of shop

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of time and patience involved in that! Can you see any spots where the trim stopped when it's cut for corners or anything. How do they hide it all I wonder with all the different angles and widths. Did someone like a tinted windows shop do it or some other car kind of shop

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I think anyone looking to do some type of wrapping job, there's going to be minor flaws. Luckily for mine, out of the window trim & grill, there is only one small part underneath the corner of the grill emblem where the wrap did not stick too well. However, it's not noticeable at all. I think this guy did a damn good job, and i'm glad he took his sweet time. The guy who did it specializes in entire car wraps. I think a person who does window tint would be able to do it as well.

16SLT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally came around to Vinyl Wrapping the Chrome trim & Grill on the Tahoe. Here are some before & afters. Contemplating plasti dipping the chrome on the front emblem not too sure yet. Let me know your thoughts on that.View attachment 76336 View attachment 76337 View attachment 76338 View attachment 76339 View attachment 76340

What size tire do you have on those 24s. I just did the 2" rear drop and I am getting 24s but want the largest sidewall I can squeeze in there.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size tire do you have on those 24s. I just did the 2" rear drop and I am getting 24s but want the largest sidewall I can squeeze in there.
The tire size is 295/35R24. I was thinking of getting some 305/40R24's to have a little bit more sidewall, but then again there may be rubbing issues once I lower it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094