Pop after leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jorgez28

Reaction score
hi everyone I put a suspensionmaxx 2 inch leveling kit and now I have a pop coming when I turn hard left. I'm afraid it's coming from the transfer case. Anyone have an issue?

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had pops after kits, for me it was the bolts backing out so a little lock tite and proper torque solved it for me

Hope it's the same for you

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had some here and there, I thought it might be the ball joints, as mine are maxed out. Or possibly the endlinks when turning?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Show pictures of the suspension after the install, you could have something in a bind.

quicksilver

Reaction score
Check your sway bar end links. With my lift, the bar and washers make contact until you do some trimming.

OP
OP
Jorgez28

Jorgez28

Reaction score
Thanks I will look in to it. I have a feeling it's the transmission. I hear a loud pop when moving it from park to drive

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't added any spacers to my '17 Hoe, but I did to my '13 Ram Diesel and I have the same sounds when turning. Always wondered if the Spacer wasn't a perfect size and so it would pop due to "lack of smooth transition" on the turns. Drives me nuts but when I take it back to the Tire shop, they say all is well and nothing is wrong.

OP
OP
Jorgez28

Jorgez28

Reaction score
So i took it to a shop and they checked it out. They did not find anything wrong but it still pops ;(