Po300 code only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drewboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok i kno this is old an all and been talked about many times but I’m stumped, 2004 z71 Tahoe I have a po300 code only, hooked scanner to it and shows cylinder 1 and 8.. have done all the regular things like everyone has.. plugs, wires, coil packs, fuel reg, fuel pump, cats.. I’m at a loss on this one. Anyone have any other ideas on it??

Joao GANDAREZ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would do at least the pre cat o2s and give it a try. I had a really dumb issue. 02 took a crap all of a sudden one day. And got bank 2 lean . Random missfire. And ran like utter crap

sonic_the_hedgeh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would do at least the pre cat o2s and give it a try. I had a really dumb issue. 02 took a crap all of a sudden one day. And got bank 2 lean . Random missfire. And ran like utter crap
I had that problem with my 2004 Yukon Denali XL. I did some research and tried a can of Royal Purple max clean fuel system cleaner. Took about 2 days then the check engine light went off. Had it checked before and it was lean on both banks. I thought it was my injectors because it seemed very weak for a 6.0. After the light went off what a difference! I now have the power I should probably improved my fuel economy some as well.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk