Plugs and wires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04 Yukon slt im only asking this because I am currently injured from work and my dominant hand is almost useless now , how hard would it be to change the plugs and wires on the 5.3 ? im getting my old Yukon soon and im trying to think ahead. usually I would just do it but being partially disabled I guess im not sure if I can do it

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
normally not to bad, but working one handed and with out the good hand. it could be a bit of a fight. more awkward then anything else.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
04 Yukon slt im only asking this because I am currently injured from work and my dominant hand is almost useless now , how hard would it be to change the plugs and wires on the 5.3 ? im getting my old Yukon soon and im trying to think ahead. usually I would just do it but being partially disabled I guess im not sure if I can do it

Get a neighborhood kid to turn the wrenches for you while you teach and supervise. It's what I do anyway.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lucky for me im a lank, i just reach in left hand for the pass side working the ratchet, right hand for the driver side. i just cant see myself doing it with my right gone. id have to be laying over the top of the engine to get a good angle lol what a sight i bet lol

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lucky for me im a lank, i just reach in left hand for the pass side working the ratchet, right hand for the driver side. i just cant see myself doing it with my right gone. id have to be laying over the top of the engine to get a good angle lol what a sight i bet lol
loli have really thick arms. I was a gym rat before I got hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons