plastidip steering wheel emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I have the midnight package on my Tahoe and was pretty surprised they didn't black out the steering wheel emblem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good

i got a vinyl kit to do that, but havent given myself time to try install

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. The grooved emblem should hold that dip quite well.

vig1116

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looks good. I did the front and rear emblems to mine. They came out great. Wanted to do the steering wheel but didn't want to spray it in the interior. You used spray plastic dip?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good. I did the front and rear emblems to mine. They came out great. Wanted to do the steering wheel but didn't want to spray it in the interior. You used spray plastic dip?
Spray it into a small dixie cup or something even the cap of the paint, spray it very close up so it stays liquid then use a small paint brush.. think kids artist brush, and 'brush' it on...:2cents:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The original plastidip. Comes in a can and is brushed on 51hN9A95btL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great!
I am the same way with the gold bowties, used some black vinyl and covered all my emblems. Steering wheel, and even the wheel center caps. But mine were smooth (2013) the vinyl probably won't work on the newer textured emblems.
full