Plasti Dippin' my rims tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why dosent anyone do the bumpers, I don't understand. Wanting to get rid of the chrome is the point right? You and @Tonyrodz drive me crazy with your chrome bumpers lol.
I did my bumper and grey lower valance at the same time. Both holding strong after 2 years. I thought for sure the valance would start peeling being plastic and it flexes, but it's holding on tight. And the black valance looks 100x better than the grey imo.

:baby: :joke: :beer:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
i like the look of the black with the chrome honestly
Id say 86 the moldings, dip the valance, at least some clear heads to get rid of the amber, and if ur going with chrome bumper then maybe slap a chrome bowtie on the black grille. Solid start. Oh and that license plate holder on the front, thats pretty bulky, maybe get rid of that. Also maybe some chrome grille inserts and some chrome tow hooks. Just throwing around ideas.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id say 86 the moldings, dip the valance, at least some clear heads to get rid of the amber, and if ur going with chrome bumper then maybe slap a chrome bowtie on the black grille. Solid start. Oh and that license plate holder on the front, thats pretty bulky, maybe get rid of that. Also maybe some chrome grille inserts and some chrome tow hooks. Just throwing around ideas.

why you guys hate the mouldings so much? lol i like them like that i think it goes pretty good. i like the bowtie black. that license plate barrier isnt going anywhere lmao in NYC people back up into your bumper to let them know theyre in the spot, even with back up cameras. if you come over here youll see everyones bumpers all scratched up and dented. this is why. i have that plate bumper and a trailer ball hitch to keep people from doing that shit to my truck.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
why you guys hate the mouldings so much? lol i like them like that i think it goes pretty good. i like the bowtie black. that license plate barrier isnt going anywhere lmao in NYC people back up into your bumper to let them know theyre in the spot, even with back up cameras. if you come over here youll see everyones bumpers all scratched up and dented. this is why. i have that plate bumper and a trailer ball hitch to keep people from doing that shit to my truck.
X2 on all this.....

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
In the end its all up to you, just throwing around ideas. A lot of guys demold on the nbs to open up that body line but again its all personal preference. I also have my grille like that, with emblem black, it just depends on what look you are going for.