Pirelli Verde All Season Plus???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moosehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Pirelli Verde All Season Plus tires?

Its time to replace my tires and was debating between the Pirelli and Michelin Defender LTX M/S. There is about a $250 difference in price plus a $60 rebate from Pirelli. I just missed the Michilen rebate.

I have not been able to find much info about people running these tires on large SUV's.

Live in Michigan and put on from 10-20k miles a year. I want tires the will do well in the winters here.

Size 265/70/17
2005 GMC Yukon XL Denali

https://www.pirelli.com/tires/en-us...heet/scorpion-verde-all-season-plus#/overview

http://www.michelinman.com/US/en/tires/products/defender-ltx-m-s.html

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the Michelin’s on my 2006 xl Denali and loved them. The ride is phenomenal and the grip and handling in the winter is even better! One of my clients has the pirellis on her MB GL450. They look alright but I’m not sure of performance. She’s had them a year and don’t seem to be wearing out yet.

Blue 04 Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the michelins installed a little over a week ago. So far they are fantastic. Quiet and we had a really bad rain storm and they stuck like glue. Leaps and bounds better than the junkstones that were on there.

TARDIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Cooper Evolutions......the ride is smooth as glass.....and they do really well around here with all these twists and turns around this area....no such thing as a straight road....Lol

How are your Coopers doing?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer the goodyear eagle ls/2 or sport, fantastic road tire! price is usually pretty decent to, those things have a death grip on the road and I drive like a crazy maniac by most standards. the Michelins are to hard of a tire in my opinion, the goodyears are just right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9