Pictures of the Tahoe with Mod lists.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very clean, brave man for black....wow...hard to keep clean, but looks awesome when it is!

I wanted white, but my work gave me a good deal on this one. Plus at the dealership they have guys there all day to wash car that are sold to present to the customer. So i just give them 10 bucks and they wash it like they do the new cars. :headbang:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted white, but my work gave me a good deal on this one. Plus at the dealership they have guys there all day to wash car that are sold to present to the customer. So i just give them 10 bucks and they wash it like they do the new cars. :headbang:

sounds like a good deal

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hoe looks GREAT man! I always liked the new ones there just smooth!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
very nice! :)

Chevyman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice ride - love the black. Question about the subs you installed. Are they surface mounts or did you find a place to hide them ? I want to install at least one in my 09 LTZ (also black on black) but I don't want give up any cargo space... it's already pretty tight with the third row (if you can call it that).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dano1

Latest posts