Pics of LED interior lights (no more yellow!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you need: decent bulbs.
Go standard factory or go SMD LED. You'll have no issues.

2011_LT_28

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have been too busy to deal with it yet... I have since replaced all of the bulbs yet again since posting last and unfortunately ALL of them are no longer working at all. They just go to a dim set or flicker constantly, so I have my dome lights turned off at the switch and just deal with getting into a dark vehicle at night. They also no longer work if I try to manually turn them on individually. At this point, I'm very tempted to just go back to the old incandescents and call it a day... Also makes me want to sell this and get into something else...

Joe
Maybe go to autozone or your local parts store and replace a couple inside with their sylvania brand (bulbs in store are more expensive than online i know) but maybe see in a trial and error if those give you the same issue or not.... if not then maybe its time to step away from the cheapies (if thats the issue) and buy some slightly more expensive bulbs...i have a kit from IJDM TOY coming in the mail as i type so ill br sure to update you if this was worth the $ or not i have $75 into the bulbs because i bought some extras but for all the inside bulbs it woulf have cost around $40 +/- after shipping

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I didn't go cheap on the originals... I think they set me back around $100 to $120 for all of the bulbs when I initially replaced them. Thankfully mine have a lifetime warranty, so it is just the hassle of going back to the shop and having them replace them each time. (they're getting a bit annoyed as well). I just need to take my headliner down eventually and start checking to make sure I don' t have a pinched wire grounding out or other issue that is causing this problem. Here recently I have found a water leak at the back hatch, so I worry that could be causing part/all of the problem.

Joe

2011_LT_28

Reaction score
Oh I didn't go cheap on the originals... I think they set me back around $100 to $120 for all of the bulbs when I initially replaced them. Thankfully mine have a lifetime warranty, so it is just the hassle of going back to the shop and having them replace them each time. (they're getting a bit annoyed as well). I just need to take my headliner down eventually and start checking to make sure I don' t have a pinched wire grounding out or other issue that is causing this problem. Here recently I have found a water leak at the back hatch, so I worry that could be causing part/all of the problem.

Joe
Well i would think if you put stock bulbs back in and no issue is found with those then it woulf have to be a issue with your LED ones and your vehicles electrical and or even differences in maybe voltages? Im not even close being a electrician but i guess i would start back at the basics and go all old original bulbs and then replace them out one set at a time until you narrow down where the issue could stem from

2011_LT_28

Reaction score
Before and after this is the IJDM TOY kit and these lights dim as they should and they look great i love them i also did the rear plate, side mirrors and flip down vanity mirrors

IMG_1150.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck yea looks good, i did mine in 6k and man theyre bright and did the puddles in blue haha

I got all mine from superbrightleds and did it in sections since they werent the cheapest place to get them.

I also have all the headlight and taillight in leds too :D

Last edited:

2011_LT_28

Reaction score
I LOVE them and need to thank SPANKY for the review after he got his that is what sold me on these when i had others in mind as well...also very happy they dont do the "flickering"

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attached are pics of LED lights I installed tonight. I only attached two pictures but I installed all interior dome lights, both vanity mirror lights, both puddle lights, and the license plate lights. It's LED all around.

Esky smoked tail lights are coming in Thursday, and 5% tint all around will be install Friday (I have 20% now).

24" Black Gloss rims coming next month.

***Ignore the Halloween decoration in my garage on the second picture!

View attachment 60192 View attachment 60193

Awesome

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins