Picked up a 06 Suburban LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few out here in socal. They are definitely a sweet looking suburban! I would love to have one. There is one other member here that has one but I haven't seen around in quite a bit. I think his is white. That carbon fiber trim is pretty cool. Every 2006 LTZ I've seen has the tan interior. And the chrome SS 20s that came on it stock look pretty sweet. I've always liked that wheel and was gonna look for a set of those for my 2006 Denali xl before my 2007+ Denali 20s. Anyways super cool truck man!

Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find, sharp looking truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Diggerdan11

Diggerdan11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few out here in socal. They are sweet look suburban. I would love to have one. There is one other member here that has one but I haven't seen around in quite a bit. I think his is white. That carbon fiber trim is pretty cool. Every 2006 LTZ I've seen has the tan interior. And the chrome SS 20s that came on it stock look pretty sweet. I've always liked that wheel and was gonna look for a set of those for my 2006 Denali xl before my 2007+ Denali 20s. Anyways super cool truck man!

I think the SS wheels are the best looking stock wheel I have ever seen and I loved them in my SS. I am torn between getting some SS replicas and new tires or just keeping the 17s and the brand new tires that are on it

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the SS wheels are the best looking stock wheel I have ever seen and I loved them in my SS. I am torn between getting some SS replicas and new tires or just keeping the 17s and the brand new tires that are on it
Yeah that's always the gamble. When I bought my Denali I wanted to swap out my stock Denali 17s. And when I bought my alignment was pretty far out. And ate through my front tires. Got the few parts under the front end fixed and everything realigned, and the tire shop had a practically brand new set of Michelin LTX all terrains that were the exact size of tire I needed. I couldn't pass up the $1200 set of tires for $300 bucks! So I grabbed those tires and they were by far the best tires I ever had on any of my vehicles. I waited to put 20s on until I was completely out of tread on those tires. Sometimes it's better to run out the new tires and wait to find the right deal on the wheels you want.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It's like GM took all the best parts off the GMT800's and put them all on one SUV for the final year of the body style.

Kinda like the 2000 Z71/ limited. They decided to use everything up on a badass Frankenstein model.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea i googled it and was impressed. Good looking ride for sure. The SS wheels look way out of place tho. GM got lazy instead of designing a new wheel specifically for this. They knew they were heading to bankruptcy in a few years lol.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find. My neighbor has one of the blue/green LTZ, and it looks great! Definitely a seldom seen truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon