--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2016 rear bumper form a local dude who put a roll pan on his Silvy. Started chatting with him and he asked if I wanted to see it...

BADASS! Bought the truck new, shipped it to PHAT PHABZ in OK for 6 months... Rocking custom frame, 28x9's and 28x10's. He's finishing up the small details on it now and full interior.

ay3RFvm.jpg

US7z5wt.jpg

vZZYjpx.jpg

Ika7Bg7.jpg

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I picked up a 2016 rear bumper form a local dude who put a roll pan on his Silvy. Started chatting with him and he asked if I wanted to see it...

BADASS! Bought the truck new, shipped it to PHAT PHABZ in OK for 6 months... Rocking custom frame, 28x9's and 28x10's. He's finishing up the small details on it now and full interior.

ay3RFvm.jpg

US7z5wt.jpg

vZZYjpx.jpg

Ika7Bg7.jpg
That single cab life....I love seeing these and the single cabs bagged and dropped like this, but it's just not practical for anyone with a family unless it's a play or project car. Good stuff Nathan!

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
How that would have went if you were craigslistin here........ He woulda asked if you wanted to see it and that would have not been a good thing. Then he woulda tried to steal YOUR bumper.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

ay3RFvm.jpg

US7z5wt.jpg

vZZYjpx.jpg

Ika7Bg7.jpg
Killer!! What wheels are those ?

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like how the Jeep guys have the different color headlights.

i see a TON of jeeps here in NC with that exact look, headlights, LED bar, wheels and top. i've also seen a NNBS tahoe with red DRL's a few times but i can't seem to get my phone out quick enough to snap a pic. i didn't know having different colors in the headlight shroud was legal in any state

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Only white and Amber racing forward, for all 50 states.

You know...might think you're a cop cause cops have steady red lights up front, or blue or green underglow. Or purple turn signals. Just more chances to give tickets and bring in revenue. Such a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish