--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
She just doesn't understand how busy I am reading TYF. @Red Rocket is putting on the whipple, @Fosscore is posting pictures from shark week, @Tonyrodz is shopping vintage wheels, @Galante is ignoring me, and the gin isn't quieting her down....maybe fake sleeping is the ticket, but it's not even 9:30!

Edit: and the Pens are killing the Caps!
1030 here, im done.....3 hrs on the lawnmower.....1st cut of the season.....

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i find the money and time my top on the want/project/dreamer list.....all motor(bb of course), no computers, a/c, pwr wdo/locks, 4wd and maybe some more lift.........
73 cclb with 89-91 front clip....and maybe updated bed.......:D
View attachment 80536 View attachment 80537

For a while, I've wanted to do something like this.
I want to get a mid-70s 4x4 truck, lower it down to 2wd height, put in it the AWD t-case from a newer truck, change out the front grille work (and other necessary parts) from a '91 Suburban, and then turbo or supercharge it.

Oh, and then paint it a nice dark blue.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a while, I've wanted to do something like this.
I want to get a mid-70s 4x4 truck, lower it down to 2wd height, put in it the AWD t-case from a newer truck, change out the front grille work (and other necessary parts) from a '91 Suburban, and then turbo or supercharge it.

Oh, and then paint it a nice dark blue.
Mines gonna be dark blue or gray, in my dreams....