--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always liked those wheels and they sure would good on both our Suburbans.

But I only have 20s lol.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have always liked those wheels and they sure would good on both our Suburbans.

But I only have 20s lol.
Agreed! I think the color of both our burbs is conducive to looking good with chrome. That may be the route I go the next time it's time for new rims unless they come out with new designs between now and then.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao I was just telling my coworkers yesterday that I need to start a go fund me for some wheels and tires.
They all thought i was an idiot, I work with no car guys....like zero.
I'm pretty much in the same boat....the parking garage at work is a super boring place with everyone's boring commuter cars.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I'm pretty much in the same boat....the parking garage at work is a super boring place with everyone's boring commuter cars.
Besides my tahoe there's only one other ride that has something custom done to it....and it's a 09 carolla S. All it has done is led plate lights, which I gave him.....and installed for him :nono:

Ok another guy has a bone stock evo 8. Which the tranny blew on him and hasn't been driven to work in almost a year :manos:

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Besides my tahoe there's only one other ride that has something custom done to it....and it's a 09 carolla S. All it has done is led plate lights, which I gave him.....and installed for him :nono:

Ok another guy has a bone stock evo 8. Which the tranny blew on him and hasn't been driven to work in almost a year :manos:

lol I work with 3 guys that have levled trucks and 33s. and one has a system. then out of now where I find out this other guy has a full on "show" truck. it is NOT my style but it ill give the paint props. it is done really well. umm here it is.

FB_IMG_1489688190400_zpsbbjh9rhs.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts