Photos of my new truck: 2013 Chevy Tahoe LT - Blacked out, lowered, sitting on 24"s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTLT13

Reaction score
I just bought my new truck about 6 weeks ago from Chevy.

First thing I did was to tint all the windows with 3M film: 5% all around and 70% on windshield & 3M invisible bra to whole front (including the hood and the mirrors) than installed low/hi/fog 8000 HIDs. Next thing was to get wheels and tires: 24" all black KMC wheels w/ 295/65R/24 Nitto 420's and debadge and install black grills and black out emblems & just lowered the truck yesterday 2" in front and 3" in the rear, it rides just like the day I bought it, no change in ride quality. I'm happy with my purchase and very happy with how it's coming along.

Any suggestions, opinions? Thanks

jLohq0M.jpg

getwVP7.jpg

YhkApDy.jpg

QmLiWWT.jpg

vlgEFIw.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good & sits good. Not much to improve. Maybe performance related......CAI, exhaust, or tune would be next-exterior is on point ;)

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great man, I have some tinted headlights if ur interested.... pm me or text me at 804-690-4042

OP
OP
CTLT13

CTLT13

Reaction score
Looks good & sits good. Not much to improve. Maybe performance related......CAI, exhaust, or tune would be next-exterior is on point ;)

I forgot to mention; changing the air filter is the first thing I did, changed it K&N air filter. Next is the muffler, I do not like it very loud so I was thinking maybe Magnaflo, black if possible if not I'll paint it black with the engine paint as I did the current stock muffler.

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

nice rims!
Thank you! I had looked 2 weeks for all black 24" rims and this is the only one I liked from what I had found.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

looks great man, I have some tinted headlights if ur interested.... pm me or text me at 804-690-4042
Thank you but not interested. I love brightness of the lights so I do not want to anything to dim it.

Hutch08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought my new truck about 6 weeks ago from Chevy.

First thing I did was to tint all the windows with 3M film: 5% all around and 70% on windshield & 3M invisible bra to whole front (including the hood and the mirrors) than installed low/hi/fog 8000 HIDs. Next thing was to get wheels and tires: 24" all black KMC wheels w/ 295/65R/24 Nitto 420's and debadge and install black grills and black out emblems & just lowered the truck yesterday 2" in front and 3" in the rear, it rides just like the day I bought it, no change in ride quality. I'm happy with my purchase and very happy with how it's coming along.

Any suggestions, opinions? Thanks

jLohq0M.jpg

getwVP7.jpg

YhkApDy.jpg

QmLiWWT.jpg

vlgEFIw.jpg

Truck looks dope! I just picked up a 2013 Tahoe for a new family vehicle... planning on going the same route with the clean all black look.

What did you use to tint your tails? Is that a film applied or nightshade/painted?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne