Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i got the two front windows tinted today. I chose 15%.
its dark from the side and evens it all out compared to how it was before.
Yet at an angle you can still see through it well.
i'm getting old and seeing through Limo tint is no easy task.

d204.jpg

d205.jpg

d203.jpg

d206.jpg
Looks really good. I need to get all of mine done by a pro.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, if you were wondering why my tail lights are back to the stock ones...
Once i installed the LED tails, a couple days went by then the brake lights (when pressed) started acting erratic and intermittent. At the same time i noticed my cruise control stopped working. So i went back to the stock lights, but still had the same problems. Tonight i put a tester on the actual brake switch connections and noticed it was the problem. Have to get a new one tomorrow and throw it in. My buddy said he thinks the LED tails were the culprit that messed up the resistance and ultimately messed up the switch. At least the switch is only like $20 for an AC Delco

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You couldn't pay me to delete my rear wiper. I need it here in Michigan. Damn snow lol
I’ve had an suv for over 5 years now. First my Durango limited and now my Denali. And never once have I used the rear hatch wiper. On either suv. Lol. It just makes snow stick to it. And then the wiper blade usually freezes to the tailgate cuz it’s so close. Totally useless. I’m 86ing mine! :D