Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i knew i would be dumping time and money into it. my buddy said he could bang both of them out for me for about $300. i could probably handle the oil pan gasket. she needs an oil change anyways. but the hydroboost does look complicated

haha, right? :)
Yeah it took about 4 hours of labor for my mechanic buddy to do it at the shop he works for. It was crazy complicated. The hard part for mine was that we weren't posit I've if it was the hydro boost seeping fluid out, or the master cylinder. So we replaced both to be on the safe side. Which parts were expensive..... :(

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
i plan on painting it so i have been mocking up paint schemes in photoshop.
this is what i am thinking.
BMW Black on top, GM Bermuda Blue on the bottom. The stripe and wheels stay Pewter Metallic.

d36.jpg

realistically it wont be that low. i'm thinking just a 3/4 drop, but you know how that goes
I really like it! Ever see the BMW sapphire black? Friggin nice!

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx. Longest car I've ever owned. Had it since 96-97. Traded my teal 92 Typhoon for it. Bought it with 44,000 miles on it. It just hit 48,000 and I'm on the 3rd rebuild.

wow. nice. did somebody say TYPHOON? hewl yeah. how was that Typhoon? i never rode in one. i love those and the Syclone's too though

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
wow. nice. did somebody say TYPHOON? hewl yeah. how was that Typhoon? i never rode in one. i love those and the Syclone's too though
I'll tell you what, for having the aerodynamics of a brick, it was fast as hell! 13 sec truck out of the box. It kept breaking down on me and getting me stuck. So I got pissed and traded it for the GN. Wish I would've kept it! Here's the only pic that I have. Pic of a pic. It was a really rare color. WP_20160320_009.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505