Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had to replace both my master cylinder and hydro boost unit on my 2006 denali. It was a *****.... the parts are expensive. Although maybe you will luck out and get cheaper parts being that youre on the Arizona side. Lol

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had to replace both my master cylinder and hydro boost unit on my 2006 denali. It was a *****.... the parts are expensive. Although maybe you will luck out and get cheaper parts being that youre on the Arizona side. Lol

i knew i would be dumping time and money into it. my buddy said he could bang both of them out for me for about $300. i could probably handle the oil pan gasket. she needs an oil change anyways. but the hydroboost does look complicated

Thats what she said......;):D..... nice trucks pete......

haha, right? :)

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i plan on painting it so i have been mocking up paint schemes in photoshop.
this is what i am thinking.
BMW Black on top, GM Bermuda Blue on the bottom. The stripe and wheels stay Pewter Metallic.

d36.jpg

realistically it wont be that low. i'm thinking just a 3/4 drop, but you know how that goes

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
That arch might be a little too pronounced? But that weird window line is also my least favorite part of the GMT800s so that might be why it looks off to me.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That arch might be a little too pronounced? But that weird window line is also my least favorite part of the GMT800s so that might be why it looks off to me.

really? i've always liked that curve they did on the NBS. without it the body would still look like an OBS.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOW COME I CANT SEE PHOTOS?! lol I think the link/ hosting site is broken.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOW COME I CANT SEE PHOTOS?! lol I think the link/ hosting site is broken.

i don't know. must be your settings or something. i do signatures for everyone here and a lot of people use my direct url images. i know my server is fine.

I understand that, yeah. But I'm still a sucker for a nice OBS so that might be part of it.

i hear ya. my love for the squared styling of an OBS runs deep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505