Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score

since it's such flexy plastic, color matching might be hard. if it scrapes or flex's, unfortunately the paint will stress and crack. IMO

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I used 2 bolts and the rest zip ties on my Tahoe. Which is what they originally came on, but they only came stock on the 05 year LT package.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
latest shenanigans

pulled out the old (barely holding on) oil dipstick tube. you can see the support bar was completely cracked off

d148.jpg

replaced with a new Dorman one from good ol RockAuto. Took about a half hour. i didnt even need to pull any spark plug wires, i just used a high powered LED flashlight and at the right angle i could see the hole it went into. went pretty smooth.

d129.jpg

my floor mats were hella dirty from previous owner. vacuumed the heck out of them,

d145.jpg

then i used my home Bissell carpet cleaner on them

d146.jpg

way better! you shoulda seen how black the water was that i dumped out of the cleaner. nasty

d147.jpg

had an amp and a box sitting around, decided to add it to the Denali. ran all the wires RCA, remote, 4 gauge ground and power (fused).since it was already crossed over from the factory setup, this was an easy addition once i got it all wired. hard to show you with a picture, but after dialing in all my levels over the last day or so. it sounds great!

subs (removed 3rd row seats again... for now)

d149.jpg

amp

d150.jpg

ended the night with a long exposure flashlight shot

d151.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts