Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I forgot all about this thread until today. I read pages 30-100 today. I must be bookmarked 10 different things for future reference on my Denali. I have to ask, are you still pretty happy with your drop kit?

I saw your foose wheels and did a search on craigslist. Looky what I found:
https://nashville.craigslist.org/wto/d/foose-22s-gm-6-lug/6391248817.html

also, yes. i am Very happy with the drop kit. cant beat the price. i am thinking of getting the sway bar endlinks and possibly new sways to stiffen up the turns. but as a whole i am very happy with it

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on sway bars?

I’ve seen threads and many opinions on here, but nothing definitive. Thinking about the same for the Tahoe at some point.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on sway bars?

I’ve seen threads and many opinions on here, but nothing definitive. Thinking about the same for the Tahoe at some point.

ha, yeah i am a little blurry on which ones are best bang for the buck. they are expensive. I mean how does a factory sway bar even go bad? It's just a stiff piece of rod. there is an old thread here with a ton of praise about the Eibach kit making a huge difference. It used to come with the endlinks that straighten the rear sway if you are low. I know there's DJM and Belltech etc.. I have no idea. Im in no rush to get them with all this stuff on my plate but i would love to know what the right choice is as well

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I've also read praise for Hellwig. There was a thread about using end links from a different vehicle to straighten the rear for lowering. Maybe from a jeep. I think you really just need to measure how long you need them to be and find ones that length.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've also read praise for Hellwig. There was a thread about using end links from a different vehicle to straighten the rear for lowering. Maybe from a jeep. I think you really just need to measure how long you need them to be and find ones that length.

i just looked theirs up. never heard of them

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
has anybody removed the Onstar and XM antennas from the roof? Do you have to pull the headliner to do it???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518