Performance exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike weber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just sold my 08 denali amd absolutely loved the way it sounded. I liked the tone it had but didn't sound very loud. What would be the best option for my 16 tahoe for a deep toned not to loud exhaust. I do understand that a 5.3 won't sound the same just looking for suggestions.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
borla or corsa or magnaflow seem to be good choices.

i have corsa

also been seeing lots of peeps that like the venom & carven mufflers

OP
OP
M

Mike weber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I am going to try and sneak this on without the boss noticing so it can't be to loud.

Vinvin7716

Reaction score
Check out borla if you want stockish. Barely tell its aftermarket except for side tips and when you get on it.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't stop recommending Corsa Sport exhaust for the newer Tahoes. This has been the best mod that I have done to my 16 Tahoe. It's the perfect tone for this SUV and the no drone technology is awesome. When you're cruising on the freeway it's nice and quiet. Once you step on the gas though, the beast is unleashed.

dktrpepr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did a ton o research and went with the Venom Black Widow 250 on my '09 Tahoe LTZ 5.3. All tone and no drone...just like they advertise. It's been about five months and it sounds even better than the first day I put it on.

Black Widow muffler

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, the Corsa exhaust is amazing, has a nice growl but nothing when cruising thanks to the "no drone" technology

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop