Peddle adjustment not working!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So shop Manuel I found and it looks like ont that is on line. Any suggestions. Also take a look at the attached pic. All look good.? Thank you

Ken
You can buy a pdf copy for download or a disc from people on Ebay. What is much better is a subscription to it on AllDataDIY or Mitchell. I've been using AllDataDIY for about ten years.

That photo doesn't show much, make sure it comes with the 33.004 software, the CanDi module and all the little cables, adapters, etc. Many are used to for self-testing and it also provides several ways to power it up. The one you'll use most often is just to plug the OBDII adapter into the port and power it from there with the truck running.

If you power it with the truck off, it may drain the battery pretty quickly. If you need to run it with the truck off, use an alternate power setup provided. It should come with a disc with pdf instructions or you can download them off the internet.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy a pdf copy for download or a disc from people on Ebay. What is much better is a subscription to it on AllDataDIY or Mitchell. I've been using AllDataDIY for about ten years.

That photo doesn't show much, make sure it comes with the 33.004 software, the CanDi module and all the little cables, adapters, etc. Many are used to for self-testing and it also provides several ways to power it up. The one you'll use most often is just to plug the OBDII adapter into the port and power it from there with the truck running.

If you power it with the truck off, it may drain the battery pretty quickly. If you need to run it with the truck off, use an alternate power setup provided. It should come with a disc with pdf instructions or you can download them off the internet.
I’m bookmarked the

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I was saying I bookmarked all data and Mitchell. I’ll look them up when I have my Tech2 in hand.

It has the 3300.04 software. It comes with attachments. I’m be done enough research I’m confident it’s the right one. Which is usually not the case. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Regards.

Ken

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i *seem* to remember when i used only the obd port with engine off, there was an issue where the candi module wouldnt connect, so i always use the cigarette power just in case.

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i *seem* to remember when i used only the obd port with engine off, there was an issue where the candi module wouldnt connect, so i always use the cigarette power just in case.
That’s good to know. I hope mine work.

Lol

Thank you.

Ken

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you just put Diodes on the puddle lights. Tesla be praised.

Ken

OP
OP
The Grey Beast

The Grey Beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I took it to the dealer and of course it was unplugged and so the dealer plugged it in and guess what it works. I feel dumb but I’m unfamiliar with this Tahoe. Thank you all for the help. My pride is hurt but not my pocket book.

Thank you.

Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino