Part Out 2002 Yukon Denali NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an extra 02 denali last week. I needed some of the front end parts but still have the cowl hood and left side fender. headlights, grill, bumper, rad support and most of that stuff is gone. The oem 20's im keeping for myself. all the doors are decent, rear hatch is good, truck has little to no rot. has 225k on it, the motor and trans were replaced about 65k ago the guy i bought it from said. its got a new water pump and alternator on it. Im going to try and post pics soon. Lots of misc interior pieces are good. has 3rd row too, it has new brakes, new front hubs, new upper control arms, i would consider selling the truck as a hole just missing some of the front end. Gonna post up my 17's for sale soon since they have brand new rubber on them. located in southern nj.

View attachment 181021 View attachment 181022 View attachment 181023 View attachment 181024
how much for headlights?

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the condition of center console trim pieces? Is the gray peeling off and do the two lids open and close?